Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Holidays and other Good Things.

 I am sure that you must be thinking I have run away by now. And in a way I have a guess with camping and beach stays while the school holidays have been on. Reality is though, that I haven't had much access to internet for the past month.... can you imagine such a thing? I would love to say that has been good for me but I have really missed it. AND have missed blogging a ridiculous amount!
 So, a few things to catch you up on. Archie has become the most wonderful crocheter. He has such a lovely style that I could watch him for hours. He adores it too which is a bonus and we have spent a lot of time together crocheting and chatting. He has almost finished his first project which I can't wait to show you.
 Look at those little/big boy hands holding that hook and yarn....
 I have started a new fun project, crocheting a blanket for Jonno's old car (1977 Ford Falcon) which he has been doing up for the past few years. It would be sacrilegious to not have a blankie in the back. It's coming along well but I have limited myself to masculine colours which has been a good challenge. While I am not a pink person as such, I do rely on it a lot.
 I have more projects for Simply Crochet magazine coming up which I will hopefully be able to tell you about soon. And aside from that it is all about packing for school camps, unpacking from family camping and trying to shovel a bit of stuff back into cupboards after 6 weeks of having boys deliciously underfoot.
So many more bits and pieces to show you but until then,
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails