Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Tiny World Prototype.

 My new project is trying to make little worlds for Christmas tree decorations, this is the first one off the block. Hopefully I will have a tutorial up soon (although I have a lot of work to do on the Stanley project first...).


This is just a little post today. Lots and lots of work waiting for me to say hello unfortunately... I went to the op shop the other day to by some more spoons for the boys (magicians in training). I came away with this beautiful two-handled teacup and a Limoges plate ($9NZ) to hang on my kitchen wall. The wool came from my favourite wool shop in town and I am sturggling (much better word than struggling) not to eat it as it is so ice creamily wonderful.

Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails