Monday, February 11, 2013

Fancy Bike.

 Well guys, thank you for your comments and yes, you were right. A weekend with  a bike attached to my basket made a big difference and I am starting to grow more fond of it by the day... Even if I did have a little 'incident' at the farmer's market in front of a few friends. I loaded up the basket all nonchalantly indicating I was off for a healthy ride with my spray free veges and generally just showing of about how organic I now am (I am really not very at all). Unfortunately my very overloaded basket popped off the bike and spilt blueberries everywhere. I laughed awkwardly, scraped everything together and rode off wobbling the way you do when you are going very, very slowly trying to keep your blueberries from rolling away. I don't know how long this basket will last...
 So here is my bike having a bit of a fashion show. 
 I have to admit that when I ride my bike I pretend to be all casual but really inside I am going "This is MY BIKE!!! ". 
 I love how in this photo it's looking pensively off into the distance. This basket is more of a thinker.

Oh yes, we made it to the beach too. The weather was warm and the waves were the best they had been all summer. Archie and I spend hours boogie boarding together and I think I have ruined any chance he has of true surfie talk by teaching him some of my phrases. When I described the waves as rowdy the other day he asked me admiringly where I learnt my surfing banter from. I told him the truth. I told him that I made it up. So now he knows that phrases like "There's a lot of pi going on in the green room" are not commonly made statements. They should be though.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails