Monday, April 30, 2012

Very Serious Cowl Wearing Photos....

 Over the weekend I knitted a cowl for myself. It was one of the quickest and most satisfying projects I have made. Big, bulky knits are great!!! To get a thick enough texture, I used two balls of wool at once - a 10 ply and 12 ply mix = 22 ply on 8mm needles.
Jonno was very obliging to take a couple of photos this morning. I don't know why I was so serious, maybe cowls are not to be taken lightly.
This morning is a flurried excitement with readying the spare room/studio for Mum's arrival from Australia this afternoon. I can't wait.... well, I can wait long enough to get rid of a few gangrenous spots in the house and then I'm ALL READY!!!!
Have a great day and hopefully I can show you photos of a finished baby jumper tomorrow.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails