Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Morning.

Here are some glimpses of the morning:
Hugo performing some much needed surgery on my arm.
My niece's stripy tights.
A present wrapped up for Archie to take to a party.
The present prior to wrapping. Apparently Archie and his friend are mad on bluetack at the moment so he thought some red plasticine would come in handy (????).
I am breathing in the silence that has fallen on the house after a busy morning. Archie is now at the birthday party and Hugo is having his weekend nap. A cup of tea is brewing and my hot water bottle is waiting to be filled. On the table rests a new pile of books from the library and there is a cat on my bed purring. I could go on but I am sure by now you have guessed my plans. Have a good weekend, xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails